As I said in my last post, it’s all a learning experience! I’m trying to find my niche with this blog, so I’m changing the title of this blog (again, haha) and I’ll be updating the “Who’s Eleanor” page soon to include a better explanation of what I write about.
- Excellent read. “a world of little men using large powers incompetently from a combination of suspicion and panic" twitter.com/frankrichny/st… 5 hours ago
- But are they calling their senators and saying as much? twitter.com/jstein_vox/sta… 18 hours ago
- RT @ParkerMolloy: REPUBLICANS: [want to pass a law that will kill people] PEOPLE: people will die REPUBLICANS: how dare you MEDIA: we are a… 2 days ago
- How shocking 🙄 twitter.com/thehill/status… 3 days ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: The AHCA includes lifetime coverage caps. If reached, a patient can lose health care IN THE MIDDLE OF CHEMO. For a rich… 3 days ago