As I said in my last post, it’s all a learning experience! I’m trying to find my niche with this blog, so I’m changing the title of this blog (again, haha) and I’ll be updating the “Who’s Eleanor” page soon to include a better explanation of what I write about.
- RT @mattiekahn: Have to just pause to savor a tweet that uses a woman's actual name, but leaves out a man's. TY. That's all. https://t.co/5… 10 hours ago
- RT @amidha: @peterrojas At @Diesel_Labs we produce content analytics for the current media landscape where games/shows/etc are directly com… 13 hours ago
- RT @ballmatthew: Netflix Q4: https://t.co/gZCPuyNc6k 1 day ago
- RT @inscapetv: Excited to announce that we've passed the 10 million milestone, powering networks, agencies and analytics companies with the… 1 day ago
- Just donated to @WCKitchen because I never cease to be amazed at how quick they step up to help. Thank you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago