One year ago today I started working at Bluefin Labs.
It’s hard to believe how much has changed since then – It’s been a TREMENDOUS year of professional and personal growth, of good times and stressful times, of fun and crazy amounts of work.
Above all else, I can’t help but feel truly blessed to have had this opportunity to work at a fantastic start-up, with some of the most brilliant, funny, and caring people I’ve ever met.
In the past year, I’ve:
- Grown @BluefinLabs from 1,100 followers to almost 5,000
- Blogged about social TV in drama, comedy, and reality series, plus TV commercials and special events
- Challenged my writing and editing skills with The Crowdwire, Bluefin’s election project. Director Bill Powers and I were especially proud of my “Lesson Learned” post on Super PACs.
- Played a big role in the development of Bluefin’s company culture and Social Committee (so much fun!)
- Confronted my fear of public speaking and taught social media at Boston Startup School
There’s no way to know what the next 365 days will bring, but I can’t wait to see what happens.