My last post here was on February 4, 2013.
Today is February 5, 2014.
A lot has changed in one year:
- Twitter acquired Bluefin Labs and hired me into the b2b marketing org
- I sold my car and moved to NYC, a city I swore I’d always hate…that I now totally love
- I went from running the @bluefinlabs handle (~couple thousand followers) to running @TwitterAds (almost 300K followers and counting!)
- I’ve been challenged in ways I’d never imagined, and have emerged stronger than before
- I went through my first IPO
- I discovered just how bad I am at making things look pretty in keynote…but also discovered just how good I am at finding and crafting content for said keynotes :)
- I GOT ENGAGED and started planning our wedding
I could go on, but I won’t because you get the picture. It has been an incredible year – one full of changes and bumps in the road and exciting new places and experiences and new people. If all of this happened in the last 12 months, I can’t even imagine what the next year holds.
BRING. IT. ON.
Oh – and because I still love seeing how brands use real time marketing, I’ll leave you with a gem from this year’s GRAMMYs: